Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28, 2011

After the events of yesterday, I figured I deserved a break to play Facebook games instead of clean during the morning nap. Because nobody ever sees my house before 3:30pm anyway. Famous last words, right?

Looking for a clean spot or an awake baby... Nope, neither can be found here cap'n!

Hailey and Cynthia surprised us by stopping by! What fun! Hailey played with the boys toys while waiting for the babies to get up. She even wrapped some of their toys up for them as presents. Well, she wrapped them for Colin. Then after changing diapers, and clothes (because some people named Ladybug felt the need to pee on their clothes mid diaper change...) they got to help us with lunch.

Would the babies like to be fed by Spiderman?

Woman, put down the camera and get my squash!

I'm crazy for applesauce!














Cynthia fed Graham some applesauce and watched him feed himself some applesauce and watched him fling applesauce at me (good thing Walds likes to lick baby food off all surfaces lower than three feet!). Of course, Cass ate her sqush like a champ, as per usual. Lunch was big fun!

Then we hung out on the couch and played with toys.
Graham: There's something in here. I want to chew on it, but it won't come out. | Hailey: Silly baby, you're not supposed to chew on your toys!

At least I can make it jingle!

Again with the keys? Woman, I don't like your giant keys! Have you no stuffed animals, or dolls? I am a girl!

Hailey: Poor baby Cassidy, being forced to play with boy toys. | Cassidy: I know, right! Just wait, I'm gonna cold cock her next time she hands me keys...

Then it was time for them to go home and eat lunch. We hope they come back, soon!!! Because we had fun... but also because the babies took a second two hour nap after they left. Woot! Woot! Do you think I used that time to clean? Ha! Nope, I used that time to nap on the chair while Colin played on the laptop, and opened his presents from Hailey.

Of course no day is complete without an afternoon snack...
Laid back, with my mind on my squash and my squash on my mind. And Graham's big ol' socks on my feet.

and more play time...
Graham: Really Mother? I'm supposed to chew on this how? | Cassidy: Ooh, there's something yummy in this monkey's hair!

Graham: But for real, how do I chew it? | Cass: Duuude, knock it off, I finally got a toy I like.

Graham: Much better. | Cass: Are you, like, part snake or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment