Well, look who was all super fail at weekend blogging...or at weekday blogging for that matter. OK, time for ketchup (lol, I'm so funny). We'll do Sat-Mon first, then Tue and then Wed.
Saturday was a in bed all day kind of day. Mommy & Daddy didn't feel well :(
 |
| Outfit size 9 months | Mommy's bed head size: enormous! |
 |
| He has a dozen teething toys, he prefers my chin... |
But we did eventually get up for a birthday party.
Sunday was another in bed all day kind of day. Not a good weekend for Mom and Dad :( We did manage to get a bath in, though.
 |
| Size 9 months |
 |
| Nudey Booty |
 |
| Size 9 months |
Monday Daddy was feeling better, but Mama was still under. So... not so many pics. But... a really cute outfit!
Also, Ladybug was wearing her Christmas hat! So cute! (Yes, I do mean the baby and the hat.)
 |
| I call this her Papaw Gail face |
No comments:
Post a Comment