Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2011

Hey look at that, I actually posted before bed rather than during nap the next day... Go me. Also, today was a jammies all day kind of day, so truly a one outfit day! Also, I was kind of a fail at taking many pics today :(

But, I did get some of naptime, because it was so cute...
Size: 9 months




In other news of the day:
  • Graham enjoyed his visit with Aunt Connie. He was talking and smiling for her. 
  • Miss Cass ate a whole jar of pears!
  • Graham has started repeating what sounds a whole lot like "Hi" I'm not quite ready to declare it a first word, or even not a coincidence, but three times now I have been saying "Hi" to him (over and over) and he has repeated it (Aunt Connie heard it once tonight).
  • Graham loves watching Colin and Connor play. He watched them for an hour this afternoon! (Cass slept through the mayhem, somehow... Probably because she missed her morning nap, and much like Aunt Minta this girl likes her sleep!)

No comments:

Post a Comment