Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 24, 2011

I should just change this to the whenever I get around to it blog. Jeesh, you'd think I was taking care of two babies, one of whom doesn't nap or something! I type as they are both asleep. I type as I knock on wood :)

The spit bubbles are back!
No, he has not been near a waterfall. Why do you ask?

Cassidy: Why you makin' all that noise and gettin' everybody all wet?
 | Graham: You just wait, Little Sister, the teeth will come for you, too... just wait... mwa ha ha ha ha

Then I enlisted the children in helping with my business. Against their will. And Gar's.
Daddy says my balls will shrink if you keep putting this crap on me!
I really want to smack you right now, Minta.
My ninja turtle head has stopped you and your evil crochet this time!
But, for real, do you remember what I said about wanting to smack you? 'Cause, I do.
That's better! Wait a minute, you haven't even listed this one yet! You just wanted to take my picture!



















Then I let them take a break from forced modeling, because I'm not evil... much :)
Colin: It's OK Ladybug, I'll save you from Minta.

Finally some rest! Tell Waldo to get off of mah blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment