Thursday, January 13, 2011

January 11, 2011

1-1-11 Creepy...

But it was a good day. First, it was a snow day! So, I didn't have to schlep both babies out in a blizzard for Graham's 4 month checkup. Also, it was Graham's four month checkup.

I put him in super cute clothes.





Bundled him up.

 and immediately had to strip him to his nothings so we could get his weight...




The stats are as follows:
Weight: 16lb 3oz (75th percentile)
Height: 26.25in (90th percentile)
Head Circumference: 41cm (60th percentile)

He also rocked the socks off of his motor skills tests. He went straight up on his hands when placed on his belly (not expected until 6 months). He also passes toys back and forth from hand to hand (5 months metric). Doctor said he was "well advanced" with his motor skills! Then it was time for shots... boo!

Then we bundled up and came home.




In Mommy news: I have officially made a sale on Etsy! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment