Well, yet again the cereal did not produce the "wow we slept all night" sleep experience I was so, so hoping for. He woke 3 times, well, 4 really but two of them were within 30 minutes of each other so I don't think he was properly back asleep. So, I'm not too pressed about continuing it. We may try it again, but it probably won't become a regular part of the routine for a while. This leads me to wonder what is waking him in the night, and given the chewing and drooling, I'm leaning towards teeth. Bummer, there isn't much can be done about teeth :( But at least he's not up all night screaming like some babies have been known to do (finding and knocking immediately on wood).
Mama did a bit of a photo shoot this afternoon since the sun was cooperative and Miss Cass stayed home today.
Probably my favorite portrait to date... I want this one on canvas.
This was actually not part of the shoot, he was just playing with the blanket while I was setting up for the OSU poses.
This was the best I could get, with him trying to eat the ball, and all :)
OK, this wasn't part of the photo shoot, but I thought his clothes were cute today. I love that the socks match the pants so well!
Today was a rolling over all day kind of day. He must have rolled over 10 times. He's almost figured out getting back onto his belly, too. He's gonna be a juggernaut, I tell ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment