| Size: 9 months |
In other news of the day:
- The teeth were for real today. Some fussiness during the day, no naps longer than 40 minutes (and only two of those...), and a fair bit of crying before bed. He did eventually go to sleep without any tylenol, though, so that's good. Last night he woke up four times, and given today's events I think that was probably teeth, too.
- Today was bath day! Bath day is always fun. I followed up the bath with an infant massage using lavender baby oil. Massage is one of those things Graham doesn't seem to like or dislike. I do it anyway because I think the skin to skin is good for him.
- He's making big progress with sitting everyday. Today he sat unsupported for 20 seconds twice. No 30's today, but we didn't try too hard because of the tired and fussy. He did sit in the high chair while Daddy and I ate dinner, though. He spent the whole time whacking his toys against the tray and making big noises. I think he's been influenced by Thing One and Thing Two a little too much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment