Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 27, 2011 part 2

Remember when I was all "Ooh, check me out with my baby that only wears one outfit a day, I'm the shiz..." If that were the measure of success then today would have been a massive fail. Massive. Because not only did we have Poopgate 2011 today, he also peed through his jammies and his monkey outfit. Meaning he wore four outfits today, counting his bed time jammies. Good thing we've got plenty of clothes!

So, where were we? Oh right, Cass was waking and Graham was going down. Yeah, that didn't happen. He woke up pretty much as soon as I tried to stand up to put him in the crib and get Cass. Then he peed all over the monkey outfit during naked baby time.

When everyone became clean and dry the babies did this while I vacuumed the living room.
Graham: There's something in here, and I want to put it in my mouth! | Cassidy: Why does your mom keep putting keys in my hands? And also, how many doors do you people have, and how big are your locks?

Graham: Good point, our keys do seem quite large... Try shaking them, it's fun. | Cassidy: I'd rather eat your cheeks.

In other news of the day... Graham tried avocado today. He liked it. A lot. He ate about a tablespoon. Which is a lot for him when it comes to solids.

Also, we visited Mamaw. She was the belle of the ball showing off the baby. When I first showed up she was going out to smoke, but she skipped her smoke to visit with Graham. They played peek a boo, and he laughed for her.

Then we came home and took another bath and went to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment