Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. So, I know there are some people who want to know what Graham is up to everyday, and I couldn't think of a better way to send out updates than a blog. FB is cool, but I think not everyone on there wants to be barraged with baby talk everyday, and not everyone who wants updates is on FB anyway. Which brings us back to the new Graham centered blog. I'll not be using last names, or our city name on here for internets privacy reasons. I do plan to use first names (or Graham's nickname for people), so if you feel that is not secure and would prefer to have a pseudonym, please let me know.

Why is this blog called Graham's Closet? Well... he has so many cute clothes. And, so often he has outfits that no one sees but me and Ladybug (and sometimes, Daddy), because he's just growing out of clothes so fast. So, I wanted to show what he's wearing, too. Because, seriously, his clothes are so stinkin' cute.

My goal is to post every evening before bed... We'll see how that works out, but it is the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment