Thursday, January 27, 2011

January 26, 2011

Conversation overheard:
Cassidy: Do you think we should give your mom a break so she can think of clever things to blog about?
Graham: Hellz to the no! Just wait 'til you see what I have planned for tomorrow. By the way, see if you can't work up a poo on your way here in the morning.
Cassidy: I'm taking a nap, I don't like the sound of this. You should be nice to her today, she did let you taste applesauce yesterday... (But, yes, I will poop in the car.)
Graham: Excellent. Now I will nap, too. Lure her into a false sense of security... Plus, you know, I'm pretty tired from all of this keeping her up at night. And she really needs to clean.

Me: Hooray sleeping babies!

Then the boys came home. Connor was amazed that I let Graham hold his own spoon (which he can put in his own mouth). He played with Uncle G's race track while I fed Cass and let Graham play with a spoon with a little applesauce on it. He took a couple bites and seemed to like it.

Connor wanted to play with bath toys so I ran him a bath while I nursed Graham and fed Cass her bottle. He was so funny in the bath!
  • He told the toys to "just pretend." 
  • He heard me say "ow" (because someone thinks my nipple is a teething toy!) and shouted out "smack him, Minta!" 
  • He told me to sing So What by P!nk because he just wanted hear that song right now.
Fresh from the tub

I'll let you take three pictures, then back to the laptop!

We'll take one together, but not straight faced!
Then Colin's laptop time was up and the boys wrestled my clean house into disarray and woke the babies. So Cass went Kung Fu Panda on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment