On Wednesday Graham wore one of my favorite outfits of his. He's getting a little long for it, but I think he may have another wear or two in it... I think he looks just like me in a pic of me & Amy in KY when we were babies in this photo.
| Size 6 months |
Thursday's outfit had a matching bib, which I love.
| Size 6 months | His look says: "Seriously, Mother, you know there are animals other than puppies, right?" |
Friday's outfit was a onesie and house pants, which I think is perfect baby clothes!
| Shirt Size 6 months, Pants Size 9 months |
Saturday Nana came home! But that was not the big event of the day. On Saturday 11/15 Graham had his first bite of cereal! He was very impressed with how he could blow spit bubbles in it and make it fly all over Mommy. The spoon did not work out so well. But I did thin it with more milk and put it in a bottle and he drank his oatmeal. Only 1 tablespoon, but we thought it would be better to start slow.
He's telling the monkey "You won't believe what she just made me eat! I didn't know food could come from somewhere other than a boob... Also, will someone please give her the memo that puppies are cute and all, but for real, other animals do exist. Or so I'm told. I haven't actually seen any animals other than dogs."
| Outfit Size 9 months | I like puppies, get used to it, boy :) |
The cereal helped the sleeping a little, but not much. He slept 4 hours before waking, but he did wake 3 times last night. So, we may try two tablespoons in 4oz of milk, and let ya'll know how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment