OK, we're playing week long ketchup again... Sorry.
I started the week with the best of intentions... On Tuesday I got lots of pics of Graham in his jungle and wearing the outfit Mamaw got him for Christmas.
 |
| Outfit Size: 6 months; T-Shirt: 9 months | His new game: eating the toys... |
 |
| Outfit Size: 9 months | More toys to eat, yum! |
And of course, he had to model some product for me. This is one of the hats ordered from Etsy!
This is a pic of Colin from when he was the same age Graham is now...
 |
| I don't remember the size of this outift, but I think it was a 6-9 months, and it was pretty big... |
Then Wednesday I snapped several non-Etsy related pics:
 |
| There was no food on the spoon, he just likes to chew on a spoon while I clean |
| | Outfit Size: 6 months |
 |
| Colin was selling Cass in the built in display case. No one stopped. |
 |
| Then she needed a lounge, it's hard work listening to your brother say "Baby for sale." |
And a couple of potential Etsy pics...
 |
| The pig tail hat... Need a better pic, without a window, printer and bookshelf in the background. |
 |
| The flapper! I have made one her size... This one is a newborn. |
And more non-Etsy...
 |
| Colin wanted to model the pig tails, too :) |
Thursday, Graham decided to try something new... sleeping in his crib (by himself)! Also, major props to Daddy for fixing the mobile. And major props to Nana and Aunt Connie for the batteries. That mobile (which MUST be on whenever Graham is in the crib) takes 4 D's. Since Christmas we have re-batteried the mobile, the soother, that alligator mirror, the bouncy chair and the swing for the babies and the remote control cars for the boys. I think only the jungle mat is on it's original batteries, these babies play hard! I told ya'll that batteries were a good gift for us.
 |
| I left him playing while I took a shower and came back to this | Outfit size: 6 months |
I have no photo's of Friday or Saturday :( Friday Mama was sick most of the day, so after hanging some pics (and that leaf from Ikea, finally!) we played in bed all day. Saturday Daddy stayed home with us all day and we all played in bed most of the day, although we did get up for a bit here and there. Graham took three naps on Saturday! All longer than an hour! Two in his crib! Maybe I'm the only one excited by this news... :)
Invest in some rechargeable batteries... totally worth it!
ReplyDeleteAgreed!
ReplyDelete