Friday, February 4, 2011

January 29-31, 2011

Conversation overheard on 1/31 around 2pm:

Graham: What is with mah mom? I think she forgot that she is supposed to be chronicling our every move on the internet. It's been like dayz!
Cassidy: Yeah, I know and also, she let Connor come over. Does she not know I come here to get away from those hooligan boys?
Graham: Nap strike!
Cassidy: You know you have to actually nap to call a nap strike, right?
Graham: Whatev's!

I hope that, and the snow days help you to understand the long delay since last posting!

Saturday morning snuggles.

Colin: OK, Minta, you took a picture, now don't you want to go make breakfast or something?

Hey look, someone didn't pick up their camera at all on Sunday, or the rest of the day on Saturday... Blogger fail!

On Monday Connor wanted to come over all day! We had big fun playin' in the hot tub and taking baths and playing Indians and Jones.
Connor turned my fuzzy baby photo prop into a wig


We're kukoo for carrots!

Really, Minta? You are so uncool. I'm totally gonna join Graham's nap strike!

I told you, woman! Now more carrots!

Perhaps rather than photo props I should market these as wig hats!

Really, Graham? Again? You know people are interested in more than poosplosions, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment