Do what?!?! Posting on the same day? It must be a blue moon, or solar eclipse or something. Or the Mommy-Roo did a photo shoot and is all hot to share. Yeah, that's probably it...
 |
| I'm totally getting ready to take a bath, Lyla! I loves taking baths. Then me and Daddy are going out and leaving Mommy here. |
So, after the bath I put such cute clothes on him that we just had to set up a quick shoot. The sun did not cooperate, so we didn't get many pics.
 |
| Granny-Roo |
Then the boys packed up and left. And Mommy
cleaned drank multiple glasses of wine before noon and played make-over with her makeup and clothes. Because she is 13 like that.
 |
| Bye bye, Mommy. Don't miss me too much. |
Then when the boys came home we did a lot of snuggling in the big bed. We are bed people. We loves to be in the bed.
 |
| Love this! |
 |
| Apparently the excitement of snuggling was too much, and Daddy-Roo just had to do a MJ style dance for us. It was too cool. |
Then we went out for birthday and anniversary dinner with Nauntie and Uncle Papaw and the rest of the crew.
 |
| Hailey showed off her panda hat for us. |
 |
| OK, but I don't want my balls to shrink, and Daddy is pretty adamant that they will if you don't stop putting this girlie crap on me. |
 |
| But, Baby Graham, you look so cute! |
Uncle Papaw got the exersaucer down for Graham to bring home. He lurved it!
 |
| Oooh, so many things to chew on! Where do we start?!?! |
 |
| Yes, I see what you mean, this is fun! |
 |
| That baby is stalking me everywhere I go. Seriously, this might be a problem... How did he know I was coming to Nauntie's? I didn't even know I was coming to Nauntie's! |
 |
| Graham: Nauntie, this baby is following me everywhere I go. | Nauntie: That's you! | Graham: Right, he's following ME! |
 |
| Graham: Mom, I thought you spent the whole time I was gone making yourself pretty? Did you forget to do your hair? |
In other news sweet potatoes have topped carrots as The Shiz of All Baby Food: As Decided by Graham. An entire jar/container was inhaled this evening in no time flat. Thanks for the yum-yums, Nauntie!
No comments:
Post a Comment