Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 11-16, 2011

Conversation overheard this afternoon upon getting home from the doctor:
Cass: Dude, what is up with you and your Mom? You guys are being pretty lame and also she is totally sucking at updating our blog.
Graham: Hello, we're sick. It's called the swine flu. Or something. I don't know, I heard Mommy saying something about swine to Daddy. It's possible she was just going to make some bacon.
Cass: You have the Bacon Flu? Yum-o!

Right then, we are the sick. So, I have a) sucked at taking pics and b) sucked at posting them with clever captions. Boo! I promise that I will do better if and when this stupid illness goes away..
Mom, if my socks are not going to match, can't they at least fit?

I started in the middle, facing the wall and scooted here in my sleep. You do realize this whole "not crawling" business is just so you'll keep carrying me around, right?

Graham: You wanna mess with my Mom today? | Cass: Boy, please, that's what I get up for!

Graham: Here's what I'm thinking... | Cass: I'm way ahead of you, blow out in progress.

Sweet! Also, give me camera!



Cass: We're totally not up to anything. | Graham: Definitely not.

Cass: No, but seriously, go on about your business woman. | Graham: These aren't the babies your looking for.

Cass: Good one! I think she bought it. | Graham: Ah-choo!

No comments:

Post a Comment