So, ice covered the world... including the power lines to our house. Leaving us without power or heat. So, we had to make a middle of the night (OK, it was 4am) run to Nana's!
 |
| Graham: No worries, I was about to get up anyway! |
Then, Holly and The Crew showed up because their power went out, too! Happy Birthday, Holly! So our day went something like this:
 |
| Pilfering score! Big Daddy |
 |
| I should totally eat these 10 year old jelly beans, right? |
 |
| Colin's favorite game: Talk to babies. | Graham's favorite game: Eat the bib. |
 |
| Pawpaw, you have tasty knuckles, too? I knew you were the shiz! |
 |
| Colin tending his fire. |
 |
| Even Uncle PJ was home with us! |
 |
| Nana: Don't go there! No, we need that. Hey you passed it up, my power up, now, sucka! | Connor: I'm 3, Nana. Also, I'm going to get you with my light saber. |
No comments:
Post a Comment