Update on the flu: Mommy is still sick, although SIGNIFICANTLY less so. You know, 'cause I'm getting dressed again. And not napping every minute that the babies are asleep. And have resumed cleaning... somewhat. Graham is better. Like better, better. He's a little snotty, but the cough is gone, the fever is gone, the really stuffy nose is gone and he is happy and playing.
That said, I have some pics, and I'm trying to be clever. Please be patient, I'm working on it :)
 |
| I know you say I'm sick, but I's just wants to par-tay. |
Update on feeding: The blueberries are officially over. Because the bag is empty, yes... but also:
 |
| I don't know why you look surprised, we both knew I was going to do this... |
 |
| Yeah, what she said! |
 |
| Cass: Do you think she's ever going to give us tandem baths again? | Graham: If she does, I say we pull the stealth poopy on her again! |
Note from Mommy: Diapers (yes, as in plural...) full of poop on inside and covered in blueberries on outside are hard to remove at the best of times, but especially so in midair on the way to a sink bath. Thanks guys.
 |
| Cass: Ooh, I think she might be a little pissed about the stealth poops, dude. | Graham: Are you pissed, Mommy? We're sorry... ... ... Do you think she bought it? |
We had a rare time with Graham asleep, Cass awake and sunshine in the sky on Friday!
Then Graham woke up:
 |
| Graham: Hey, I need a favor... | Cass: Hmm, let me think about it. |
 |
| How impossibly blue are those eyes! |
 |
| Cass: I'm coming to eat those cheeks! |
 |
| Snuggles! |
No comments:
Post a Comment