| Go do your dishes, woman, I'm figuring this bug out... |
| I must focus... |
| Geesh, OK, I'll get out and eat my oats. But I'll be back... oh yes, I will be back! |
Graham played for a long time while I cleaned and we waited on Cass. They were really missing each other. They stared and smiled and smiled and stared when they finally got to see each other properly this morning.
We ate oats, sweet potatoes, avocado and banana today. Sweet potatoes are still holding strong in the top spot. Let's cross our fingers for lots of solids = lots of sleep. This has not held true in the past, but I'm still hoping!
| Cassidy: I still want to eat your cheeks. |
| Graham: OK, but just a little bit. |
| Also, let's nap today, because I'm all tired from being up all night. |
| Yum, fingers! |
| The first rule? Do not put boy bibs on me! |
| Mess Maker. They didn't finish the bib, it should say "Mommy's favorite mess maker." |
| You know there's no prize for messiest baby, right? |
| Totally, I just like to see her use the stain stick. |
| That's kind of what she gets for letting you feed yourself... |
| What? Oh no you didn't! |
No comments:
Post a Comment