Today mt baby officially became a "sitter." As per usual, I am sad at the speed at which he insists on flying through infancy but am all kinds of proud of every new achievement.
 |
| Look Ma, I can do it all by myself! |
 |
| But thanks for putting this pillow around me anyway... |
Then the unthinkable happened. We ran out of sweet potatoes!!!!! Actually we ran out Monday, but they only just found out yesterday. When Colin got home I overheard this conversation:
Graham: Hey Colin... We need you help.
Ladybug: Yeah, cuz Graham's mom is torturing us.
Colin: Do what? That doesn't sound like... Oh, yes it does, what'd she do?
Graham: She ran out of sweet potatoes, And she didn't go get more. And she only goes food shopping every two weeks. We cannot wait two weeks.
Colin: Uh, OK. What do you want me to do about it?
Ladybug: Duh... send an e-mail to Gerber! Tell them to send us more.
Graham: Right!
Colin: OK... I'll try. But you know she monitors my laptop time like a hawk.
Ladybug: No worries... We'll arrange for Connor to distract her.
 |
| I hate taking orders from babies! |
Found in my outbox:
Dear Gerber:
Please send sweet potatoes. Lots and lots of sweet potatoes. We have a blog and we will mention them, and how awesome you are, all the time. It's called marketing. If you do not send sweet potatoes, we will send our brothers to tear up the place. They're really good at it, you don't want that.
Sincerely,
Graham and Cass
No comments:
Post a Comment