Oh my...
Right well, I think when you've been sick a month you have to just learn how to function sick. So, that's what we're working on. Here's a quickie update for anyone we haven't talked to. After the flu started abating for Graham, I ended up with pneumonia (happens every time I get the flu). I'm still battling that. Then after Graham was better for two days Ladybug got a cough. We assumed she was finally getting the flu, but no... it was a new virus and she ended up with bronchiolitis. Then Graham also ended up with the virus and bronchiolitis. The babies are mostly better, now. Our pediatrician says the virus is gone and the bronchiolitis will go away on it's own soon. So, that's where we are.
These pics are from the last two weeks:
Miss Cassibelle Blue is an exersaucer head. I think she'd play in that thing all day if I'd let her. But then when would she practice crawling?
 |
| Keep on napping on the couch, I'm having a blast! |
 |
| But go wake up Graham! I need his help with a question... |
 |
| How did that monkey head get in there? |
We like to play toys on the floor now. It's big fun.
 |
| See how I moved your blankets and touched the floor? |
 |
| You wanna piece of me? This is my purple block! |
 |
| So silly, I rolled over! |
 |
| Maybe I'll do it again... |
 |
| Maybe I'll just contort my body until I almost roll over, then I'll start going the other way. I roll over on my terms, not gravities! |
 |
| Maybe I'll just have a lie down and suck my thumb... |
Sitting is a big part of our days now, too. Because both babies are sitting pretty well, unsupported. Of course, I still surround them with pillows when I'm putting away laundry and they're sitting on the bed.
 |
| What? We weren't talking about you... We were talking about the other lady who puts laundry away in here. Yeah, that's the ticket... |
Meal times are getting more fun, too. We're trying lots of new foods and flavors. We've got mixed fruits and veggies, and different kinds of grains. So far only peas and green beans have been a bust. Of course, we'll keep trying them anyway.
 |
| See, 'cause my jammies are covered in peas and now are also COVERED in peas. Ha ha ha ha! |
 |
| Leave the mixed veggies out of this! |
We also have a new bath routine. Buddy-roo takes a bath with Mommy. Now he can play with all of his bath toys in the tub. He loves it! He kicks and splashes and lets his body float while I hold up his head. It's so fun. I think he's gonna be a waterbug like mommy-roo!
 |
| I loves taking baths with my Mommy! |
 |
| This is what we do while Mommy finishes her bath. |
No comments:
Post a Comment