Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March 13-15, 2011

The time change is having an effect on these babies. Schedules are all kinds of thrown off this week... Monday we ate breakfast earlier than usual, and yet...
Poor baby Cass... She just fell out mid-breakfast.
Maybe Waldo will come play with me...

Waldo is Graham's new BFF. Or so says Graham. In fact, Waldo could take or leave the babies, unless they are throwing food on the ground. Which is why Graham now throws food on the ground on purpose, instead of on accident. Or rather in addition to.

Not to worry, Ladybug was transported to the comfy bed, where she didn't even stir.

Well, for a little while, anyway...



Conversation overheard Tuesday morning, while I was making their breakfasts:

Cass: So... what'd you do last night?
Graham: You know, the usual, hung out with Daddy, ate some pot roast, played in the bed.
Cass: Pot Roast?!?! That is so not the usual.
Graham: I know, and it was awesome! OK, well, the meat was pretty good, but the veggies were delicious! Celery kicks booty. Especially when mixed with carrots and potatoes and that yummy roast juice.
Cass: I'm jealous...

We went out to dinner last night and an older couple stopped to tell us how beautiful Graham is. He was so good. Didn't cry the whole time. That might have been because I was feeding him some of Daddy's potato... I should have ordered a sweet potato, but didn't think of it until the food came :( He gets so much attention every time we go out, because he's so sweet.

Also, I'm going to have to wear a swimsuit in the bath tomorrow so we can get more pics, because bath time has regained it's former glory plus some. He floats and splashes and plays toys. It's so much fun. We're taking 30-45 minute baths 3 times a week and he's LOVING it. Although last night it gave me a nightmare that I woke up in the night and I had forgotten to get him out and his was sitting in the tub in his bumbo. Strange dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment