Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 16-21, 2011

Conversation overheard late last week:
Graham: We need to start doing new stuff so mah mom doesn't have to think so hard to come up with clever blog posts.
Cass: Speak for yourself, homey, I'm semi-mobile and getting teeth!
Graham: Talk to the hand! I'll crawl when I'm good and dog-gone ready and my mommy is praying I don't get teeth for a while... Also, I totally give sugars.

In the meantime, sitting is fun!

So is holding hands. They hold hands a lot. Like... when they have their milk, when they get fresh diapers, when the eat and when they play. Pretty much anytime their hands are in reaching distance of each other.

And they tell really funny jokes. That mostly sound like grunting and a bird of prey. But they are hilarious.

Time to crawl, dude, I've had it with this sitting nonsense!
Graham: Good Cassie.

More hand holding...
Cass: Hey guess what I got? | Graham: Oats & apples & cinnamon? | Cass: A tooth! I'm all grown up now.
This weekend was majorly exciting! It was warm! Cass got a tooth! We took a day trip to the CMH!

They look like shoes, but feel like socks... genius!

We walked 2 miles, but then it got dark.

Strollers are for the birds! Someone carry me.
I guess if you're going to carry me I'll consent to some sugars.


See what I mean about the hand holding?
Woman, we don't go on about your habits, do you really need to go on about our hand holding?

Sun in the jungle?

Graham finally got to meet Dave! He was terrified of him and his horses. He warmed up to Dave, but not the horses...

Of course we went to Columbus for Rachael's grad party. Graham was also terrified of Uncle Jim. He did eventually warm up... a little.

But did ya'll see the moon this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment