And then there were two... babies... with two teeth.... each!
That's right folks Mr. Buddy-Roo-Who himself had both bottom teeth pop through this morning. This led to a lot of fussing and not a lot of napping today :( Hoping tomorrow will be better!
 |
| Can you see my teeth? No? Darn flash! |
 |
| What about now? |
Looks like some childproofing is in our future. Time to buy stock in Safety1st!
| |  |
| Hmmm, I wonder what's in here? |
 |
| Are you really gonna let him get away with that? |
 |
| Maybe I can get in here? |
 |
| What? I wasn't doing anything... just checking the handle, that's all. Go back to feeding Cass, there's nothing to see here. |
 |
| See, Mommy, I can help you cook! |
The boy has 101 teething toys, and prefers a wooden spoon...
No comments:
Post a Comment