This weekend Graham spent lots of time with visitors and Daddy because Mommy was helping Pawpaw move.
Of course, Mommy was home during the day on Friday... That didn't stop her from letting the babies fall out in the crib before breakfast and throwing our Friday schedule off, though.
 |
| Cass: Really? You're letting him sleep with his naked booty in my face? Minta, you suck! |
But, then we got up and had breaky.
 |
| I swearz I haz teeth! |
Then we played in the bed for a while, because duh... not tired after breakfast like normal.
 |
| I want the milk, but I'm not going to sleep... |
 |
| Yeah, lady, we're ready to party! |
 |
| I don't even have a caption for this one, but the face cracked my stuff up! |
 |
| After 45 minutes of playing where's the clock, Cass finally passed out. Mr. G. Walker? Not so much. |
I still can't get over how beautiful he is.
We have a new game... play with the exersaucer FROM the walker.
 |
| Uh, dude, these are my toys right now... |
 |
| I just want to see that sexy baby in the mirror. |
 |
| You know I'm gonna smack you in the crib, right? |
Then Nana came to watch Baby G while Mommy helped Pawpaw. And the Nauntie and Hailey showed up, too!
Then GMaw came to play on Saturday.
 |
| Holy cow this book reads itself! |
No comments:
Post a Comment