Here's some more multi-day hodge podge. Starting with:
 |
| OK, I have officially let both babies fall asleep in the highchair... |
I had to get him back up, though, because he was going to see Dr. Matt. Pawpaw came to nap with Cass while we were out.
6 month checkup stats:
Length: 27in (70th percentile)
Weight: 19lb 3oz (80th percentile)
Head: 43.5cm (55th percentile)
Otherwise the checkup was OK. Graham pretty much screamed every time Dr. Matt tried to touch him, so he couldn't do much in the way of motor skills tests. But, in our chatting he says it sounds like everything is on track.
 |
| Pawpaw, you wouldn't believe what that doctor wanted me to do... |
 |
| And then the nurse came back and poked my legs! |
 |
| Chewing your hat does make me feel better! |
Then Saturday we went on an excursion at Woodland. We found the graves of several ancestors on the Stout side of our family. The boys helped with some grave rubbings and I got photo's of all the headstones.
 |
| Lone wolf |
 |
| This guy is too tired to be my friend to the end. |
 |
| Our fearless leader. |
 |
| We were all glad when we found the lone wolf. |
 |
| Cass: I still don't understand why we stopped... Keep it moving people! |
 |
| What an adventure! |
No comments:
Post a Comment