Sunday, March 13, 2011

March 10, 2011

A Day in the Life of Buddy-Roo-Hoo

The day starts with a good soaking pee through all of my clothes. It's important for Mommy to have to change everything when I'm feeling good and wriggly. Also, it's refreshing to start the day with some naked baby time.
Now, I've got that awful song she sings stuck in my head (it's naked baby time, naked, naked, baby time).
Then I play in my exersaucer while she cleans up and makes my and Ladybug's breakfast.
You take care of the dishes, I got this.
Cass: What do you mean breakfast isn't ready, yet? | Graham: I know, right?
Today we tried taking breakfast in turns. I went first because Cassibelle wasn't acting hungry.
I love a nice cup of milk with my fruit and oats.
Then I had a banana pop while she ate.
Really, Ma the exersaucer, again?
Then I took a nap. Because it's hard work playing all morning.




I got up well before Cass, so I could play. Also, can't let my mom have too much downtime. She might find time to productive...
I love football and rattling this thing. But I really love pushing the football off of this chair and watching Mommy play fetch!
Then Cassibelle got up and it was lunchtime.
I see you...
After lunch we played on the floor for a while. My toys are so cool. And Cass cracks me up rocking back and forth on her knees.
Cass: You gotta problem with me? | Graham: I can fly!
Tellin' secrets

Then Cass left and Daddy came home!

No comments:

Post a Comment