That said:
Drama being stirred up from this blog, will result in it being made password protected/invitation only. I really am not even close to kidding about this. This is the area where I tell the story of my child. Family and friends have been invited to view it, but please do not believe that invitation is open to seeing a few photo's and assuming you know every detail of our life and it definitely is not open for any kind of (but especially negative) feedback to be made based on those assumptions. Please do not think that stirring up a bunch of tension and drama based on assumptions made from viewing this blog will result in anything other than it being hidden from the drama-maker(s).
Again, to all of the people who do not use this as a source of negative energy: I'm sorry. I really hope this doesn't come up again and we can keep on having our happy-mega-cute-baby-fest without interruption :)
No comments:
Post a Comment