Well, we have the sickers again. Poor Baby Graham got a cold this week which turned into double ear infections and an upper respiratory infection. This time we had to go to Children's :( and they were able to help him feel a lot better. They gave him a breathing treatment and sent us home with an inhaler, so hopefully we'll be able to get his lungs shaped up. That said it's been a crap week for pictures...
 |
| Nauntie, you're so much fun! |
 |
| There is nothing better than a little naked play time in my crib. Except maybe peeing on Cass... Oh, Cass... |
 |
| That monkey keeps hiding, then coming back, then hiding. I'm starting to think she's just messing with me! |
 |
| Woman, don't just stand there with your camera! Get me out of here!!! I need to crawl. |
 |
| Cass: Psst, hey Graham, guess what I heard... | Graham: Nuh uh, that is some juicy gossip, Ladybug! |
 |
| No, but really where is she going? |
 |
| I'm more puppy than you know! |
Ladies and gentlemen.... boys and girls... please sit back and watch The Boy Who Can Stand On His Own (
while holding onto a fairly stable toy)!
 |
| Yeah, I know I'm standing, duh! But do you see the bird? I finally caught the bird! |
 |
| OK, you can hold on if you must... |
 |
| Mom, they've all seen my teeth. |
 |
| I don't feel good, why are you taking pictures of me? |
 |
| 'Cause that's what she does.... |
 |
| Poor children, sick and tired and all I can do is take their pictures. |
 |
| After a long night of screaming, a nap with Daddy is just what the baby ordered. |
No comments:
Post a Comment