Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 19, 2011

We didn't get a whole lot of pics yesterday because we played so hard. Tuesday is baking day, so we made some bread and Connor wanted to make some cookies for a surprise for Uncle G. The babies had a lot of floor time and Graham made a couple of honest attempts at pulling up! Also in "Graham's a Big Boy" news he did his first sign!!!! We have been signing "milk" "more" "hungry" "mommy" "daddy" and a few other words since he was about 5 months. Well, the other night as he was getting ready to nurse I asked if he wanted some milk (and made the sign) and he signed it back!!! He's done it a couple of times since, too!

I know you want me to wear a bib, but I just like to throw bibs on the floor. So, drooly shirt it is... KThx Bai

This guy helped make surprise cookies for Uncle G.

Which I believe was his cover story for trying to drink sugar with a straw!

Hey! We're up. Stop baking and play with us darn you!

Baby Jail

Why the heck did you let him get in here with us? The benefit to baby jail is Connor is locked out!

No comments:

Post a Comment