Sunday, April 24, 2011

April 23, 2011

aka Early Easter

We had a great Easter day. Everyone got to come and the food was delicious. Man, whoever cooked that meal should always cook... LOL Sorry, I'm shameless :) We did have a great time, though.

Easter Baskets:



Connor has been asking for cotton candy all week, and I've been telling him "I be there'll be a good surprise in your Easter basket..."

Colin's favorite Easter treat was cash.

Mamaw helped Graham with his basket.

You mean this is all for me?



He loves the bunny.

The hunt is on:



Daddy and Roo watched from the porch, because it started to rain.

I don't cares about rain, I want to hunt, too!

Nana getting Uncle Roger hooked on the X-Box

Uncle PJ getting Lil Miss to walk.

Watching the playoffs together.

Connor: Stop touching me Baby Graham. | Graham: Get off my Nana, then, sucka sauce!

Jelly fishing for Nana.


Cutest Baby Ev-ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment