Creative juices running so low... Hoping the adorableness of the babies makes up for the blah-ness of the writing. Not that anyone comes here for my writing. Why would you when you could come here for mega-cute-baby-fest?
 |
| Dinner with G-Maw and G-Paw. |
 |
| Holy crap, toys! |
 |
| I really want to chew your hat right now. That, or snatch your glasses. Can we compromise on both? |
 |
| Shameless plug of mommy's photography. BTW... Nana, your red tulips bloomed yesterday. They are pretty! |
 |
| Really? The ground, Mother? I'm so not having this. |
 |
| Name: Uncle Beat The Level For Me |
 |
| Really? You put him on the ground? Not cool, Arminta, not cool. |
 |
| Fake sneezes are hilarious, yes? |
 |
| Noes! |
 |
| Sleepy ginger baby. |
 |
| Name: Parker "MF'ing Hoyle" Black |
 |
| Now Nana's on the HP Lego's? Holy crap people, can anyone resist the pull of this game? |
 |
| I heard your name was Parker "Hoyle" Black... New plan, I make the rules, sucka! |
No comments:
Post a Comment