Friday, April 22, 2011

April 21, 2011

Look who's a pulling up boy...
Yes, I know I have 5 teething toys in easy reach here in the bed, why do you ask?


Holy cowsers we had a fun day! After I got the babies fed and changed and napped and packed up we met Amy and Xavier at the farm (Carriage Hill)! Connor has been asking to go to the farm for a couple of weeks, and it did not disappoint :)

This was his "pretty smile" pose.

I think he was a bad influence on Xavier.

Connor said this horse "smelled like a grown man."

But, he wasn't even a little bit scared of it. He climbed up and patted it and tried to give it grass.

This is bull, I want to climb up and pat the horsey, but no I have to stay in the stroller  :(

I know, right, but at least you can see the horsey, all I can see is your big ol' head.

I'm too serious to take part in your baby conversation.

Why no, he won't do a serious pose. Holly, I hope you like pics of nose picking and tongues out on your walls!



They loved the sheep.

Cass: Ha ha, I got your hat! | Graham: Your gonna get my momma in trouble if Daddy sees pics of me hatless...




He was "just going to jump in that stream right now."



When we got home everyone was hungry and tired and ready to NOT BE IN A STROLLER. So we ate and played and snuggled a bit.
Cass: Oh dear Lord, she's re-packing the diaper bag. | Graham: Don't worry, I'll save you Ladybug!
Then we went to visit Mamaw and take part in the egg hunt at her "doctors office" as Connor calls it.
I'm gonna yank that hair right out of your head!

This lady was excited to see all four great-grandbabies. She showed them off to everyone.

Colin was so happy to see Mamaw. I've promised him that we'll start going up to see her more often now that it's warm.

This boy found 22 eggs!

Mamaw and the babies watched from the patio. Apparently, Cass snatched Graham's hat again.

Balloons!!!! They love, love, love balloons!

No comments:

Post a Comment