Monday, April 18, 2011

April 16-18, 2011

Who is this "Chuck" you keep talking about?

He must be handsome...

See Nana, I eat... as long as it's fruit and I don't have to sit at the table.

Cass: I don't like all these pictures of Connor on our blog. | Graham: Yeah, about that, I believe it is GRAHAM's Closet, just sayin'

This guy had a dream about pretty mermaids. A shark was going to eat them. He didn't want to save them, he wanted the shark to get them. When asked whether he thought that was very nice his response was "It was nice for the sharks."

I love the sunshine on my booty!

What? I'm not doing anything... Totally innocent over here.

Cass: I don't need help crawling, sucka!

Love this face!

Cass: I think we should poop on Connor... | Graham: What is it with you and pooping on people? Besides, I'm totally gonna get him with a haymaker to the back of the head... (and he did!)

Do not play go fish with this child, he cheats! He'll steal your matches and run.

Ahhh, the hot tub!

Doesn't Graham just look thrilled to be on the same blanket with Connor?

I love the feel of wind on my balls.

Colin mowed the whole backyard. He's really growing up.

He even did good on the high spots.

First grill out of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment