Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 11-13, 2011

Conversation overheard Monday mid-morning:
Graham: Uh, dude, why is your brother here?
Cass: Oh yeah, he comes here now.
Graham: In that case we should probably initiate him...
Cass: I was thinking we should definitely poop on him.
Graham: Yeah, that's gonna be kind of hard with our diapers on and all. Let's just fuss, a lot.
Cass: Plan!

These toys are awesome, but those babies are annoying me.

You know I can hear you, right? And also, this is totally my house. You're in the jungle now, baby!

I'm just gonna get in this hot tub!

Cass: There is something wrong with this lions feet. They are all different colors. Have your mom google it and make sure it's not contagious, I do not want different colored feet! | Graham: Oooh, you do have one pink foot... Oh wait, it's just your sock fell off.


Actual quote: "I'm just reading in this hot tub so the babies can be quiet."

Sharing, see how happy they both look about it?

I'm not sharing my stage with him, so don't even ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment