You're right... I've totally neglected this blog this week. Sorry. I've been taking too many photo's of what I'm drinking (which is not booze...) for my other blog (http://juicingfoodie.wordpress.com/). Promise to be better in future...
| We've heard that before! |
| "Minta, you're upside down!" |
| Flying high |
| Graham and Connor played cars... together. Like big boys. |
| Minta, you really need to recaulk this tub, it's detracting from the naked baby cuteness! |
| All too common scene these days. It would seem they love each other and they love to fight with each other. Graham has the advantage in strength, but Cassi has teeth and knows hoe to use them... |
| I have teeth, too, Mommy... I just prefer to use them to eat broccoli, not Ladybug. |
In more juice related news: I've lost 15 more pounds this week. I'm now almost 60 pounds lighter than I was when I got pregnant with Graham. In other words, I've lost all of the infertility, miscarriage and depression weight of the 5 years pre-Graham!!! plus a little!
No comments:
Post a Comment