Yeah, so this week has blown. Seriously. But, it would seem the babies are oblivious... Except, they caught on pretty quick that if they fussed enough, I would just throw them food on the living room floor. This seemed to appease the spectacular grumpalumpagus (aka Lil GZ) for a bit, until I realized his grumps were in fact due to a) diaper rash caused by b) two new teeth popping through today!
 |
| Cassi: She never lets us eat in here, what gives? | Graham: I don't know, it seems to have something to do with her new purple skin, though... |
 |
| Graham: You think we should stop Colin stealing our Cheerios? | Cassi: Nah, we'll just fuss she'll get us all more. |
 |
| Oops, missed one or three! |
 |
| All done floorios! |
 |
| or not... |
 |
| Time for some yoga |
 |
| Hey, I can do that! |
 |
| And, now, to beat up Colin! |
 |
| I know it's a baby toy, but look, the ball goes around and around and around. |
No comments:
Post a Comment