First the newsy stuff: wrist not broken, one rib has a tiny crack. Urgent care doctor was amazed at my pain tolerance :) The kids, don't care. They just want cheerios and milk and cuddles :)
 |
| "Well, if you won't give me cereal, I'll just eat my feet." |
For the record... he, in fact, had not asked for cereal.
 |
| How do these Thomas balls keep getting out? You know, I just got two teeth and I got two more coming in, and I still have to deal with someone *cough Ladybug cough* spilling my Thomas balls! |
Graham has been very affectionate this week. He has been giving me sugars on my bruises and he has been nearly tackling the kids to give them sugars.
 |
| "I just don't like Graham giving me all these sugars!" |
 |
| Is Graham adoring Connor-bubby, or eyeing his Spiderman? |
 |
| Who cares? |
 |
| I thought he was tackling Connor for more cuddles... upon seeing the photo on the big screen, looks like he was attacking him to steal his Wolverine toy :) |
This morning we cleaned out and sold the Camry. It sucked. Not only because of the emotional burden of it, but also because we got terrible service at the tow yard. Needless to say, I had to act a right witch to even be let back to my car and it did not make seeing the car any easier...
 |
| Playing outside (for 45 minutes) while the old man in the office took a nap. |
 |
| My car. You see that thing on the ground? It's the engine protector cover thing that kept falling off. I'm not gonna miss dealing with that! |
 |
| Am so glad the worst of it was on my corner, rather than one of the areas where the kids would have been more vulnerable. Also, Colin did not hit the windshield, the airbag did that to the windshield. |
 |
| Me: Grrr.... | Gar: Don't mess with my wife! |
 |
| All done being mad... pretty birdy :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment