Saturday, September 3, 2011

Everyday Should be My Birthday

Hello, Graham here! I decided to write this birthday post myself since my mother is obviously never going to get around to it. Geesh mother! What do you do with your time?

Anyway... here is why everyday should be my birthday... because it was awesome!

We started the day much like any other with playing under the blanket. Boys only, no mommies allowed!

OK, you can sneak in to get a picture... and it's not even in focus. Oh my...

It's very hot inside of blanket forts, one must come up for air every now and then.

Daddy is so fun to bite!

After playing and breakfast and my nap Mommy and Daddy took me to the yummy restaurant. The one with the saag paneer. They love me there because I loudly exclaim how yummy the food is the whole time I'm eating. They do get quite put out with Mommy and Daddy, though, because they root through the serving pans and get all of the paneer cubes for me.
After lunch we drove all the way to Troy! (Apparently, it's not the one with Paris and Hector and all that, just a rural town north of home...) We got to pet and feed some fun animals at a cool ranch!

THIS animal wasn't so cool... but most of the others were.

Like the "doggy".

Yes, mother, we know you're artsy. Good job you got my feet. That puts your photography right up there with Colin and Connors...

This "doggy" looked mean and hungry!

This "horsey" was pretty cool, though. And some of the bigger kids were even riding these "horsey's."

Of course Daddy smothered me in sugars.

This was the "cool"-est "horsey." His name is Sam and he loves me.

I was totally "cool" with Sam checking us out.

I even thought Sam's tongue was "cool" and fed him myself.

Then Mommy's foot was hurting (poor Mommy) so we sat down for a while so Daddy could go get the car.

We ended up talking to Grandmere Ruth (who's daughter owns the ranch) forever. She's going to call us when the elephants come :) We can call her when we want to go back, too! She loves me.

See how I can swing like a big boy?

Yes, mother, we see the clouds. No, you're the only one that sees the gorilla.

Then we went home and had dinner and went to bed. And I slept in my bed (because I do that now) and I slept all night (because I do that now, too!).

See how awesome my birthday is? Everyday should totally be my birthday...

No comments:

Post a Comment