So, I've always wanted to learn how to make pretty paper snowflakes. But, my friend Clair and I made pretty skullflakes this year.
Playing Bridge defined:
 |
| Cassi had a leg on each chair and Graham was crossing under her. They call this "playing bridge." |
Everyday at lunch I ask the kids what they are thankful for. Graham used to always say drums. Now, he says fishing with Daddy:
The Backyardigans:
 |
| Cassi: Back up off me, sucka! |
 |
| Is he looking? |
 |
| Time to make my move |
 |
| Freedom! |
 |
| Graham LOVES to dump the compost, he also loves to make eggs. There are a lot of eggshells in my garden. |
 |
| Not exactly sure what they were doing, but they were calling it "working in the garden." |
 |
| Cassi loves Trixie. Every morning she hunts her down before even acknowledging me & Graham. |
 |
| They were "sleeping in a dresser" |
 |
| Colin thought it looked like fun. |
Camping:
 |
| Daddy built a tent while we were at the Boonshoft |
 |
| These campers were really roughing it... They only had my laptop, a whole pizza, a bag of chips, a cell phone, which they used to call me for drink refills, and literally every blanket I own + Gar's 0 degree sleeping bag. |
No comments:
Post a Comment