Sunday, October 28, 2012

Brumbaugh Farms 2012 Edition

We love that Brumbaugh Farms has become a family tradition! Of course this trip started a bit rocky what with Nana and me ending up in Indiana and Colin causing them to post signs about climbing on decorations...

Coolest tire swings, ever



I love that all of the little extras are included with admission. Even though the cost would probably be the same, I always feel nickle and dimed to death at places like Young's...


Daddy got in the corn bin!

Corn Angels

Corn Shower

Baby of the Corn

Colin was the master of walking on this big plastic pipe

Even with his brothers inside

I need to dig up all of our pics like this for comparison. Colin definitely hasn't needed to duck before :(








Nana and her big boys (her little boy wasn't allowed up on the zipline platform)



The Superman

A real smile on Colin? Alert the media!!!






Well, that was short lived

Another obligatory yearly picture

The rest of us were still smiling, though



He likes to party

No comments:

Post a Comment