I've been a bit lazy with taking pictures at home this month :(
I did get some snaps of the babies "getting cozy" post bath:
Of course, I made sure to get their first finger painting fun:
 |
| Sissy started a little bit wary of the paint. |
 |
| That wore off quickly |
 |
| "You want me to stick my hands in what, now? No. Definitely not." |
 |
| "But it's so fun, and you can even eat it! Oh, wait, you're not supposed to eat it?" |
 |
| This was the limit on the paint. He let me paint kitty whiskers on him. |
 |
| See how the water is green? That all came from Cassi. |
 |
| This is what happens when toddlers wake up at 5am. |
 |
| They're such good helpers. Trixie loves that they cook more than they eat almost everyday. |
No comments:
Post a Comment