We had a blast at Carriage Hill this weekend. Can't wait to go back with all the little people :)
| OK, I need a pig. They start out like puppies and turn into bacon. Perfect! |
| I guess there's one little glitch in my pet to bacon plans... someone else loves piggies, too. |
| It was sheep shearing day. |
| They fought like hell coming and going, but were calm as anything while getting their haircut. |
| We had to watch Nana, she was trying to pocket some wool... |
| Gar was restraining Graham. Apparently he wasn't scared enough of the rooster! |
| wind in his hair, open fields, surrounded by animals = he is home. I must get this kid a farm... |
| These two started an all out piglet brawl. It was hilarious. |
| Gar caught a fish nearly instantly at the pond. |
| "I hold it" |
| Fascinated. I have the feeling that next summer is going to be lonely for Mama on nights and weekends unless I suddenly like fishing. |
| Daddy + Pawpaw + Fish = Mama who? |
| Do you see that look of sheer delight? I will never understand that. |
| This is our pier suckaz! |
| Gar made a new game called "smell my finger" |
No comments:
Post a Comment