This is what we do between Sesame Street and nap time. It is the most fun part of the day for all of us, I think. Fair warning, I was feeling all kinds of artsy today.
| They were getting the bugs out of my garden. |
| She's all done working, time to slide! |
| They are "making a tiny circle tunnel to confuse the Earth." |
| Very serious business... |
| Peek a slide! |
| We decorated the fence with sidewalk chalk :) |
| My peas! They look so hardy! |
| She's helping get the tomato bed ready... |
| Close up of my peas. |
| I took this picture. Am. Amazed. (and modest, too) |
| Bubbles! |
| Paw Paw Jr scratching his back... |
| Sidewalk chalk + Dirt = Cute Booty |
| I loves the curls! |
| This is the real deal. Dirty face, crazy hair, big smile. SWOON! |
| OK, we might be a little too dirty, let's hop in the bath :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment