Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter was a good day. We played and played and played. All of the kids loved their Easter Baskets, and overall, things were just chill. We like chill.

(There are TONS of pics in this one, so it might take a minute to load...)

My mans's

Baskets from Connie and Roger. 

Baskets from the Easter Bunny... Candy by Nana, toys by Uncle G, tattoos by Pawpaw and presentation by Minta. It was a group effort.

Connor's Easter outfit.

Uncle Roger got Kinectified.

Connor was using the worlds largest steering wheel.

Washing rocks, because nothing is more fun than water and rocks.




Where did this beautiful child come from? He's certainly more than the sum of his parts, that's for sure.

I LOVE seeing him on this swing. I remember swinging on it when I was a kid.

"Want go outside! WOCKS!!"

It seems like Aunt Connie is always napping at our parties :)

OK, I guess all of this stuff is as cool as the gravel I was washing outside.







I love this skirt!

Eggs? I don't need to look for eggs, there's salad right here!














Big personalities come in tiny packages.




The bubble machine was a HUGE hit. I predict a rush on AA batteries in our future.







Graham loved Uncle Marc's creepy hand...





No comments:

Post a Comment