Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welp, ya'll, this hasn't been a great week. Not as bad as "The Really Bad Week" but not good, either. Fortunately, cute kids always do the trick when I'm feeling down.

Hmm... I seem to remember putting clothing on you before putting you in the bed...

Oh! There they are! Stripper baby!

Graham got to visit Hailey this weekend.

They were bestest buds

Even Baby Marilyn got in on the love!

Uncle Jim was IN LOVE with Graham. He fed him lunch and held him and played with him. Fortunately, Graham was freshly napped and hungry, so he was all over letting Jim feed him :)

Lamp... First there was fan, then there was yite and now, folks, we have lamp. Lamps are, of course, very, very, cool.

Little Bennerton is all grown up. He left for basic training yesterday.

Connor has been MIA from the pictures because he has new play-doh!

MMM floorios!

Look at this hat I made. Look at how my hair makes a design  in my play-doh. Did you know that I love pay-doh?

Yeah, I've pretty much given up on trying to make her understand that "you're gonna fall boom" means "get down before you get hurt."

She did not in fact "fall boom" which is probably why she's having trouble making the connection.

Connor: Hey I'm a ugly person. (This is his supplied quote!)

What? Cassi does it, I thought I'd see what all the fuss was about.

My little hooligans

"Wee"

Lamp or camera... lamp or camera...

Camera!

Connor's new "guitar"

This is what all the fuss is about, sucka!

No comments:

Post a Comment