Thursday, October 27, 2011

This has been a pretty good week. We've been playing duck-duck-goose and having lots of tickle fights. For some reason, Connor keeps hitting himself... And Cassi-belle is a full fledged climber! I can't even tell you how many times a day I have to pull her off of the furniture. Graham is taking his love of reading to a whole new level. We literally read "Go, Dog. Go." 14 times yesterday. That was in addition to "The Cat in the Hat" (5 times), "10 Little Puppy Dogs" (a million times), "Hand, Hand, Finger, Thumb" (5 or 6 times), "I See Colors" (at least 8 times) and all of the other books he brought over, we started and he decided he didn't like after all. Seriously, I spend all day reading out loud. Especially after his kids leave. We do nothing but read from the time his kids leave until Daddy-Roo comes home.

Cassi: I'll get his belly button, you get his eyes. | Graham: On it!

Connor functions best upside down, I think. He can stay like this for 8-12 seconds easy...

Yay! Colin Bubby's home!!!

Mmmm-wha!

This one had a FIT until her bubby picked her up.

A snapshot of life in my living room.

Puttin' on his own jammies.

Close enough...

Listening to Colin read Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.

She's getting her big girl face (and hair!).

and she wants the camera!

Still at it. I think He made it about 15% through the book in about 30 minutes.

"I want to read Frankenstein!"

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment