Monday, October 10, 2011

Welp, with Baby Graham not feeling so great, we didn't want to take any chances of being far away at the RenFest just in case we had any messes that needed dealing with. So, we went to Brumbaugh Farms instead. It was a great time for all :)

This cow loved Graham ('s shoes!)

Connor loves the sandbox and the corn sandbox

Stowing away in Cap'n Hooks ship again

I wanna be a stowaway!

I guess I'll settle for visiting Beast and Belle

Wee

I want to visit castles and ship's, too. Must devise plan for getting out of this stroller.

I gots it! Making a big poopy mess will get me out of the stroller and my clothes :)

So, I'm just gonna go check these trees out...

Peek a boo

Uh-oh, time to go!

Bye-bye

or maybe stop for one more ride


and a tiny punkin

and a silly punkin

all done punkins

So tired!

Happy bubbies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment