But, still lives with computer hogs...
This girl!!! Many thanks to Nana for the early Christmas present!!! I'm so happy that we'll have a properly working camera for Graham's big #1 blow-out :-)
 |
| Speaking of blow outs, look who's blowing out Walgreens... this is what $70 in savings looks like, what, what? |
 |
| This is what a silly baby looks like |
 |
| Must find book |
 |
| Of course, I CAN walk Minta, but I just prefer to sit when you get the camera out. |
 |
| Hello, hello! Is anybody in there? |
 |
| Destiny telling the thrilling tale of Rip Van Goofy |
 |
| No, no, no, Colin, it goes like this. |
 |
| Gee whiz Mama, aren't you done taking pictures of me, yet? |
 |
| I don't think she's looking, let's make a break for it! |
 |
| We've been caught! |
 |
| Go, Dog, Go: almost as popular as Cat in the Hat. Also... Meijer has some of his favorite Suess and beginner books in board books... |
 |
| Moby wraps, not for baby wearing anymore... Apparently this was the only clothing option after soaking himself in the water hose. |
 |
| I see nothing wrong it... I thought that was our style around here. |
 |
| Connor thought of another option. |
 |
| Oooh boy, you know you wrong. |
 |
| My new camera has fun color options! Yay! |
 |
| Hey Minta, you're the only one that cares about silly pictures of your messy living room. |
No comments:
Post a Comment