Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Part One


We've been up to so much over the past week or so. We've been building forts and taking walks and playing at Nana's and getting ready for parties!
Colin's newest fort-venture


Captain America wings

I've been trying to get some 1 year portraits done, too...

The only acceptable one of the bunch...



Conversation overheard this afternoon:
Cass: She knows she's the only one that cares about the photo's of things other than us, right?
Graham: Either "no" or she's decided she doesn't care and will subject everyone to them anyway.
Colin: Typical...

The crime

The culprit, in full on get away mode

The Germanfest was big fun. We didn't stay long but enjoyed the spirit of the event all the same.

Yeah, 5 pts if you can find the people...

I used to be really bad for saying "there's nothing to do in Dayton" then I started looking for things to do and lo and behold there's lots to do in Dayton and most of it is free.









He not want to go home

Mother, I actually wore that shirt the very next day and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment