Monday, July 25, 2011

What have we been up to since we got home from vacation?

I tried to take portraits of them...
Decent photo of Connor and Cass...

Good one of Colin and Graham...
By the power of Photoshop!
OK, it may not be canvas-worthy, but not bad for a first try at combining portraits...

Says who?
We have a new game now. We like to crawl through things, the tighter the space, the better...
Ta-da!
Jan-maw came to visit us! And experience the madness for herself! We loved seeing her and hope to see her again really soon :)

The aforementioned madness

X-box head

We'll show you "the madness"
I helped the boys build a fort! This was one of our favorite things when we were kids...
The grenades are coming, get the babies inside the fort!

He knows we're in the house and an over large teddy bear could bring this thing down, right?

I don't think so...

You know, I'm roughly the size of a large teddy bear...

Me, too, it's go time!

Last week was so hot we all got cabin fever because we couldn't go out and do our favorite things, like go to the park and dumpster dive for coupons (speaking of, I have so much toothpaste, please don't buy toothpaste, come get some of my free stuff). But we finally got out to go to the museum. We had lots of fun, but it totally whipped us.

Popsicles can totally be lunch if it's 110 degrees outside and they are just frozen leftover smoothies, anyway...

I'm too hot to be mad about you taking this awful picture. Where's my milk? I'm ready for bed, Fred!

The instant we hit the door...

Ahh refreshing!

Playing footsies

Milk!!!! MILK!!!!!

Yeah, so that's it. That's what we've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment